Welcome to final part of our 5 part video series on ‘Illustrating Children’s Books. Ready to dive in and make a commitment to your success as a children’s book illustrator? Sign up HERE. Hurry! This class will fill!
PART 5: Lilla reads one of her favorite children’s books
What you’ll learn in this video:
- See how an agent and art director analyze a winning children’s book
- How to create wit by contradicting the text
- How to vary the size of your characters to create drama
- How you can actually illustrate a page without any text whatsoever
- See Lilla’s and Zoe’s favorite pages and why
Your mini assignment for today is:
Share your favorite children’s book with us! Take a photo of the cover and upload it to Instagram using #matskidbook
If you’re having problems viewing this video or want to download it please click here.
Ready to dive in and make a commitment to your success as a children’s book illustrator? Sign up HERE. Hurry! This class is almost full!
Transform your art career and Make Art That Sells. Registration is open for Illustrating Children’s Books (starts October, 2nd).