WATCH THE VIDEO SERIES HERE.
Do you dream of illustrating a children’s book? Would you love to create a magical world with characters that you’ve designed? Do you love the magic of children’s books and feel that you have something to offer?
Gather insight from Lilla Rogers, Art Agent and Zoe Tucker, children’s book art director as we share with you:
- 5 things you must have in a children’s book illustration pitch
- How you can transition from another art market to children’s book illustration
- Why you don’t even need to draw realistically
- Learn how to turn your sketches and drawings into a pitch for children’s book illustration
- What exactly the children’s book art director does to help you to make your book go from good to great
Learn more about the course and register HERE