By registering for any of the Make Art That Sells classes, please be aware you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You acknowledge that your work will only get viewed by Lilla if you submit your assignment(s) as directed when any given class is live. You also acknowledge that although Lilla will view every piece of work submitted and provide general feedback to class during any live courses, and that only a handful of pieces will be chosen each week for specific critique (which will be shared with the class), and there is no guarantee that you will receive personal critique from Lilla during the course. Furthermore, you acknowledge that there is no feedback from Lilla Rogers offered in any course which is not live.
- If you submit any work in class and it is selected for review, you give permission for that critique (including your images) to be shared with the rest of the class in any format.
- You agree that Make Art That Sells may give permission to select art directors to view the finished works submitted for critique in any MATS course. Should they be interested in working with you, Make Art That Sells will put you in contact and you can continue your discussions directly.
- You give permission for Make Art That Sells to use any images you submit for critique in any of the MATS courses or community areas, competitions, social media pages & groups, or to any class gallery in any current or future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work.
- You agree to the class Ground Rules which are as follows: (i) Stay open (ii) Be positive (iii) No negative critique of others (iv) No excuses are necessary. If you miss a deadline for submitting your assignment that is fine, but the entire class does not need to know the reasons for that.
- You acknowledge that Make Art That Sells and Do What You Love Ltd are the owner(s) or licensee(s) of all intellectual property rights in the site and the digital products you purchase, including any databases that hold relevant information about the site and its products. They are protected by copyright or trademark registration and you may only use any of the digital products in line with these terms.
- You acknowledge that all of the digital products that are available for sale on our site are owned or controlled by our licensors, or us. Upon payment of the price for any of these digital products, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the digital products for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree that you shall not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, commercially exploit, broadcast, modify, adapt, edit, sub-license, rent, share, lend, or transfer any digital products that you purchase through this site, or any of the contents delivered via Facebook Live or within our private communities.
- You acknowledge that Make Art That Sells reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. To inquire about educational/corporate rates (for official groups of 10 or more) please send an email to school [at] lillarogers.com.
- You acknowledge that Lilla Rogers Studio reserves the right to replace any advertised content with alternative content of an equivalent value without notice
- You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class.
- You acknowledge that, if paying in installments, no part-payments will be refunded should you cancel your place before class begins.
- We have students from all over the world and all payments are made via PayPal. All courses are priced in GBP £ as we are headquartered in the UK. Any approximate $ equivalents given are for reference only. When paying by Paypal, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing Paypal exchange rate.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists of Lilla Rogers Studio and Do What You Love. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Make Art That Sells is a collaboration with Do What You Love Ltd. and you might receive communications and confirmation emails from Do What You Love Ltd throughout your purchase process.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All our courses are delivered online in private password-protected classrooms or within private Facebook Groups for registered students only (lessons are administered via Facebook Live). We do not deliver physical products in the post, but rather send you an email with the details of the private Facebook group & you can request access, which we will review once confirming your enrollment. This email is sent to the email address you used to register for the class, and will be sent at least two days prior to the start of class (except where you register with less than 48 hours to go, in which case it will be sent within 48 hours of registering, which may be after the class has begun). If you do not receive your classroom login information and/ or the email with details on the Facebook group within this time frame please contact us via email to [email protected] so our team can assist you. Make Art That Sells reserves the right to change the time of any advertised Live Review without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Make Art That Sells, 2017