My Year of Art School 2023 (LIVE courses) Bundle
all our live classes for 2023 at 50% OFF!
Including all of art agent Lilla Rogers’ raved-about live classes for 2023, this bundle will give you the structure, support, and assignments you need to help you create your very best work. Get ready to grow your art and be amazed at what you can achieve! PLUS, as a bonus for our wonderful My Year of Art School students, you’ll also have more access to Lilla with four pop-ins over the course of the year! Where she will share advice, answer questions, review a volunteer’s portfolio for the group, and more!
Payment plans: We want to make our courses as accessible as possible to as many people as possible. That’s why you’ll have the option to pay for selected bundles in three installments: one third at the time of purchase, one third after 2 months, one third after 3 months. Simply select ‘Pay Deposit’ below. With love from the Make Art That Sells Team x
Sound good? Scroll down to find out more about what’s included in this amazing bundle.
*USD values are approximate
Give your creative career a huge boost with the fantastic My Year of Art School LIVE bundle, which includes every single one of art agent Lilla Rogers’ renowned live classes, including Lilla’s brand new course My Arty Book Pitch!
Assignment Bootcamp: Portfolio (£99) – (Jan 9-Mar 31 2023)
Creating Collections for Home Décor (£399) – (Feb 13-Mar 20 2023)
*NEW* My Arty Book Pitch – (£329) (Apr 10-May 14, 2023)
My Kid Book Pitch (£329) – (May 29-Jun 25, 2023)
Bootcamp Special: Character Play (£99) – (Jul 10 -Sep 30, 2023)
Illustrating Children’s Books (£399) – (Oct 9-Nov 13, 2023)
PLUS four bonus pop-ins with Lilla!
- Do you want to put a rocket ship under your art career in 2023 and take it to the next level, with incredible opportunities for growing your art?
- Do you want to gorge yourself on inspiring courses, motivating assignments, and bucketloads of insider tips and advice?
- Do you want to surround yourself with our amazing online community, who will cheer you on every step of the way as you reach for the stars?
Sign up for the My Year of Art School LIVE COURSES bundle and you’ll get everything you need to give your creative career a huge boost. Build a kick-ass portfolio with assignments for a range of markets so you can make real money doing what you love. Get insider insights from industry experts like top art agent Lilla Rogers, brilliant children’s book art director and author Zoë Tucker and creative director for Toys and Games Riley Wilkinson, and enjoy the accountability and deadlines you need to keep you motivated and on track in our wonderful LIVE courses.
Perhaps you’ve already completed all or most of our game-changing self-paced courses and are hungry for exciting new content; or perhaps you just know that, as a creative person, you need the motivation and accountability that comes from live classes. Either way, if you want the inspiration and excitement that comes from LIVE classes, where you get direct access to your teachers so you can ask questions and comments in real-time, and where you get regular deadlines to trick you into doing your very best work, then the My Year of Art School LIVE bundle is exactly what you need!
- Assignment Bootcamp: Portfolio: Don’t worry – one of our best-loved courses, Assignment Bootcamp, hasn’t gone anywhere! Join Lilla Rogers to explore three of the biggest markets for your art, based on her insider insight as an innovative art agent who assigns work to her artists every day and sees exactly what’s selling like hotcakes right now. You’ll fill your portfolio with three NEW show-stopping pieces of art designed to get you real jobs (and it works!).
- Creating Collections for Home Décor: With home décor booming right now, there’s never been a better time to explore this exciting art market. Join creative director and trend queen Margo Tantau for this LIVE course with brand NEW trend boards, live reviews, and much more. Dig deep into five key substrates and learn how you can present your art as collections so you sell more art to each client – perhaps even a whole collection!
- *NEW* My Arty Book Pitch: Don’t miss out on Lilla’s brand new course for 2023! This five-week course is fantastic for creative people such as artists, crafters, illustrators, writers, designers, photographers or anyone who is passionate about a hobby or interest. And you don’t need to be an expert! You just need to care about something you want to share. Lilla will give you the tools you need to make your dreamy passion into a book pitch that agents and publishers will love.
- My Kid Book Pitch: Imagine getting paid to write and illustrate your very own children’s book – creating your own unique characters and world for children and parents to fall in love with again and again. This course will give you everything you need to write your own authentic, unique children’s picture book and avoid the slush pile. You’ll get an incredible 123-page downloadable workbook, Lilla’s dreamy custom Magic Cards to help you access your unique idea, tons of worksheets and questionnaires to help you dig deep into your personality, and lots more.
- Bootcamp Special: Character Play: This fantastic course from children’s book art director and author Zoë Tucker and creative director, art agent and toy creator, Riley Wilkinson, will dig deep into creating winning characters that you can license for children’s books, toys, games and more. Each month for three months you’ll get a brand new exclusive mini text from Zoë and work with her to create a brand new character, before brainstorming with Riley to come up with your own unique character-based toy or game. Give your portfolio a tremendous boost in two of the hottest art markets right now.
- Illustrating Children’s Books: In five incredible, intense weeks you’ll create a professional pitch presentation that will wow art directors and agents alike! If you dream of making it in children’s book illustration then you cannot miss this course – read just some of our alum success stories here.
PLUS, as a bonus for our wonderful My Year of Art School students, you’ll also have exclusive catch-ups with Lilla Rogers in four quarterly pop-ins! She’ll answer your questions, share tips and advice and maybe do some Career Tarot!
With six outstanding LIVE classes plus amazing bonus content, this bundle will give you the structure, support, and assignments you need to help you create your very best work. Get ready to be amazed at what you can achieve with My Year of Art School LIVE 2023!
Do you want to transform your art career in 2023 chock-full of incredible learning opportunities throughout the year? Do you want to gorge yourself on inspirational courses, fun assignments, and bucketloads of incredible tips and advice? Sign up for the My Year of Art School (Live Courses) 2023 bundle and you’ll get to spend 2023 with top art agent Lilla Rogers, who’ll be cheering you on in her inimitable style with support and wisdom all year long!
Work by Ali Parks for our Assignment Bootcamp: Portfolio course
Including all of art agent Lilla Rogers’ raved-about live classes for 2023, this bundle will give you the structure, support, and assignments you need to help you create your very best work. Get ready to grow your art and be amazed at what you can achieve!
Learn everything you need to be a thriving illustrator, from business tips to portfolio tips, and get access to our three amazing guest teachers – art directors Margo Tantau, Zoë Tucker, and Riley Wilkinson!
Let us show you how to get your gorgeous art on cool stuff like these products from Lilla’s artists! What would you like to see your work on?
At just a fraction of the cost of a year of traditional art school even before you throw in our astonishing 50% discount, the My Year of Art School Live Courses bundle is where fun meets lucrative, and you show the world you are serious about upping your game and thriving as a professional artist!
Grab 50% off and sign up today!
✨ Do you want to make real money from your art?
✨ Are you ready to wake up every day excited about building a career doing what you love?
✨ Are you ready to make a living from making art?
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, a recent art grad or completely self-taught, we’ve got the insight, insider tips and inspiration that you need to build a successful creative career.
Don’t miss out! Sign up today!
L-R Lilla Rogers, Zoë Tucker, Margo Tantau, Riley Wilkinson & Tamisha Anthony
- Lilla Rogers: a former illustrator, innovative art agent and author, Make Art That Sells co-founder Lilla has boatloads of wisdom to share from her decades in the business, plus a warm and quirky approach to teaching that will trick you into doing your very best art Founder of Lilla Rogers Studio, she knows what art sells
- Zoë Tucker, brilliant children’s book art director and author of children’s picture books including Ada and the Number-Crunching Machine and Greta and the Giants
- Margo Tantau, creative director, trend queen, home décor maven and host of the Windowsill Chats podcast
- Riley Wilkinson, designer, art director, and creative director for toy and product companies and creator of the smash hit game for preschoolers, The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
- Tamisha Anthony, educator and illustrator of children’s books
It’s time to follow your passion, find your unique voice and make lots of incredible art so that you can enjoy a successful, lucrative career while playing and having fun. Sign up now and let 2023 be the year for your art to shine!
Find out more about our student success stories here.
Grab 50% off and sign up today!