Win an incredible career-changing bundle!
What do you love most about Make Art That Sells? Is it a particular class, our amazingly supportive community, our outstanding teachers, a nugget of wisdom from art agent Lilla, the boost it’s given to your career, the way it’s stretched your art or something else?
Watch the video below by Make Art That Sells student Sam Rudd’s that won her a place in My Year of Art School LIVE back in 2019.
Whatever it is, share it in a one-minute video testimonial and you could WIN BIG in our 2022 video testimonial competition!
What you’ll win:
This incredible prize includes:
- A private 1:1 with top art agent Lilla Rogers
- A place on our outstanding YEAR-LONG My Year of Art School LIVE, featuring every single one of our highly acclaimed live courses in 2023, valued at £1,754 (approx. $2,050)!
That means that you’ll:
- Create a knockout children’s book pitch in Illustrating Children’s Books
- Get on-trend assignments and build a kick-ass portfolio in Assignment Bootcamp: Portfolio
- Dream up your own winning characters in Bootcamp Special: Character Play
- Take part in Lilla’s brand NEW yet-to-be-revealed course for 2023 all about one of the hottest art markets right now
… and more!
By the end of 2023, you could have a powerful illustration portfolio, several ready-to-send pitches, and a ton of insight into the most lucrative art markets, so you can crush it as a professional artist!
PLUS Lilla will be reviewing all entries and choosing the grand prize winner, so it’s an amazing opportunity to get your work in front of a leading art agent.
Watch the video below by Make Art That Sells student Liz Munro that was one of art agent Lilla’s favorite entries. Maybe Make Art That Sells helped you get your mojo back?
How to enter
Create a short video that tells us what you love about Make Art That Sells, any way you like.
What’s your favorite thing? How has Make Art That Sells helped your career? Is there one course that stands out above the others or do you love them all? What successes have you had? What jobs have you gotten? The subject and scope is up to you as long as it’s celebrating Make Art That Sells in some way.
Your video should be no longer than a minute and closing date is October 13th, 2022 at midnight PDT.
Need some inspiration? We’re sharing some of Lilla’s favorite entries from last time we ran this competition. You’ll see that they’re all quite different in style, because Make Art That Sells encourages you to be true to your own unique way of making art.
Watch the video below by Make Art That Sells student Natalia Gonzalez – another of Lilla’s favorites.
Subject: What you love about Make Art That Sells and/or your successes/projects you’ve gotten and so on! The subject and scope is up to you as long as it’s celebrating Make Art That Sells in some way.
Video length: Up to one minute long
Format: This is completely up to you as long as it’s video. It’s absolutely fine to film just using your phone. Here are some suggestions for how you can do it:
- record yourself talking
- animate your own video
- produce table top view showing your work from class or work you’ve gotten as a result of taking Make Art That Sells classes
- show movement
- or anything else!
Be sure to include your full name and contact details!
To submit: Email your video (or use file transfer like WeTransfer) to [email protected] before midnight (PDT) October 13th, 2022.
Watch this! Art agent Lilla loved this simple animation below by Make Art That Sells student Galia Luz.
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 from any country.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- Any and all work submitted must be your own.
- You give permission to Make Art That Sells to use any images you submit to this competition in any current or future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline,
- including our social media channels. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work.
- The winner will be chosen by Lilla Rogers.
- All submissions must be emailed to [email protected] Submissions sent elsewhere and/or in the incorrect format will not be considered as entries to the competition.
- Any submissions received after the closing time of 11:59 PM PDT on October 13th, 2022 will not be eligible.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Exclusive Skype with Lilla to be scheduled at a mutually convenient time and to last up to 60 minutes.
- Have fun!
Watch this: another of Lilla’s top picks, from Make Art That Sells student Denise Ortakales. What will your video look like?
Lots of love
The Make Art That Sells team xxx
P.S. For more fab video content, don’t forget to check out and subscribe to our brand new YouTube channel!