From dreamy bedlinen to cute ceramics to beautiful decorations that will add the finishing touch to any room, home décor is a wonderful and exciting market for your art – and it can be a very profitable one too!
- Would you like to dip your toe in the thrilling world of home décor to see if it’s for you?
- Do you want to create stunning portfolio pieces that will broaden and strengthen your portfolio and help you snag work for clients like Anthropologie?
- Have you already taken our in-depth Creating Collections for Home Décor course and are hungry for more?
- Do you crave the inspiration and motivation of LIVE classes, and making art surrounded by a huge supportive network of like-minded creatives?
… then our brand new LIVE mini course, Home Décor PLUS is for you! In just three weeks, you’ll crank out a kick-ass on-trend job-snagging portfolio piece to help you build or boost your home décor career.
Our new PLUS courses are a new format for us, and we’re super excited about them! In a nutshell, they’re fun-filled shorter-length courses that will let you dip your toe into fun new markets for your art, such as children’s book illustration or home décor, or give you a chance to try out different styles or media, or to create even more beautiful new pieces for your portfolio. It’s a completely LIVE course, so you’ll get to ask questions and add comments in real time to reviews with our brilliant co-teachers, top art agent Lilla Rogers and style queen creative director Margot Tantau.
Work created in Creating Collections for Home Décor by MATS student and artist Zoe Ingrams that was picked up for a very large collection, of which just a few pieces are shown here.
- Length: CCHD is five weeks long, HD+ is just three weeks, from September 30th to October 20th.
- Format: CCHD is a self-paced course which you can start whenever you want and complete at a pace to suit you and your schedule. HD+ is a fully LIVE course that gives you all the accountability you need, with deadlines to submit your work every week and LIVE reviews where you can add comments and ask questions of your wonderful co-teachers in real time. It’s like being in the classroom with Lilla and Margo!
- Intensity: CCHD will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about the home décor market across five key substrates: metal, wood, fabric, glass and ceramics. You’ll build a beautiful pitch presentation that will not only help you snag great jobs, but help you sell MORE art to each client! In HD+, you’ll work with one of Lilla’s fab trend boards to help you create some incredible portfolio pieces that will help build or boost your home décor career.
- What you’ll have by the end of the course: By the time you’ve completed CCHD, you’ll have a comprehensive, professional home décor pitch presentation which will help you win great jobs, and you’ll be able to conceptualize and pitch full product collections, meaning you’ll be able to sell more of your work to each client. Plus you’ll have an indepth understanding of the opportunities and restraints of the various materials used to manufacture home décor products, making your work stand out. HD+, on the other hand, is all about cranking out an incredible portfolio piece that will strengthen and broaden your portfolio or simply open the door to the lucrative home décor market, with the structure, support and LIVE reviews that you love.
Some gorgeous products from Lilla’s artists. Imagine seeing your gorgeous art on cool stuff like this!
- You have the same beloved co-teachers for both courses: top art agent Lilla Rogers and trend queen creative director Margo Tantau …
- … which means that it gives you the same incredible opportunity to get your art in front of an art agent and a creative director – don’t forget they’re always looking to scoop up new talent! (In just the last few months alone, Lilla has already scooped up three new artists from MATS for representation!)
- And of course, you get Lilla’s unique playful teaching style, which breaks everything down to make it fun, easy and motivating!
Want in? Grab your spot now!
See you in class!
The MATS team xxx
P.S. LOVE home décor? Want to save even more? Don’t forget there’s still time to snap up both Home Décor PLUS and Creating Collections for Home Décor in our great value Create Your Home Décor Collection bundle. HURRY! Snag your spot now!